Users Online Now: 2,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 652,875
Pageviews Today: 1,061,746Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 7,118
11:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Principal at School Says I Cannot Email Other Parents About Class Related Things!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short, the elementary school where my child attends decided that because I used the parent email list to contact other parents and ask their opinion of goings on in class, I am directing malice towards the teacher. I have tried talking with this teacher about anything that's bothered me about her lessons or lack thereof... and I did it as nicely as possible. All I got in return were responses that dodged all my questions.

I can't argue about my opinion of the teacher, but I did in no way, say anything bad about this teacher. This teacher has dumbed down the level difficulty that 2nd grade should be. All the kids have done so far is review from 1st grade and earlier. Then, all of a sudden the teacher assigned a cultural heritage project and proclaimed that the kids should be able to research it, present it etc with no help from their parents. Absolutely impossible expectations since the kids haven't learned anything beyond a 1st grade level so far this year.

I simply asked other parents if they thought that the most recent project the teacher had assigned was too hard for the children.

So, my question is this: Does this principal have any right to tell me I cannot contact other parents via email to discuss class matters?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP