Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,014,253
Pageviews Today: 1,885,737Threads Today: 910Posts Today: 16,454
08:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject German nymphomaniac who forced men into several sex ordeals, found dead in her bed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nope, nobody killed her. She died just like that, before the first bang of the morning and her last lover allegedly called the cops after he noticed she had died.

A German nymphomaniac arrested earlier this year after imprisoning men for punishing sex ordeals has been found dead at her home in Munich.

Antje Crapnik, 47, hit the headlines when she reduced men to gibbering wrecks after locking them in her home.

The woman's first victim complained that she forced him to sexually perform eight times before he finally escaped via her balcony wearing his underwear.

Another victim, an African man, aged 36, was found weeping in the street outside her home after an ordeal lasting 36 hours.

Recalling his encounter with Miss Crapnik, the man said: 'I met her on a bus. She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me.'

She was found lying dead next to her latest and last lover in her bed on Friday.

The man, who was Miss Crapnik's neighbour, rang police to report her death when he woke up to find her lifeless beside him.

He said: 'I knew something was wrong because usually she wanted it first thing in the morning.'

An autopsy will determine what the cause of death was - and whether her insatiable sex drive had anything to do with it(...)
 Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

The first thing that crossed my mind was that some of her consumed-dry lovers killed her, but as long as nobody could leave her house without a least 8 bangs, I'm having a hard time figuring out any men having strength to even think in hurt her. UNLESS, his last lover poisoned her, what doesn't require much of additional efforts.

Looking forward to the autopsy result!

bananasex dead
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP