Users Online Now: 1,885 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,119,807
Pageviews Today: 1,960,783Threads Today: 756Posts Today: 15,048
09:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you know what's the worst part of all these "I just found NIBIRU" videos??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The worst and saddest part is that the people who make these videos are doomsday celebrity-wannabes! Their delusional egos want worldwide recognizing, 15 min. of fame or at least a thousand hits on YT.

"Hey look at me, I just found NIBIRU!"
, and how did they find it?? By opening some famous sky observatory software, pointing the mouse to a random constellation and picking up a red object that fits in depictions of NIBIRU channeled by psychics and mediums, or in some cases to well known image processing glitches, like the last heroine Denise.

They all act as if they are the ultimate heralds of Nineveh, they get angry when debunked and they don't admit the slight possibility of being wrong... Even though they NEVER heard of NIBIRU before the existence of YouTube, NEVER opened a sky software before 2011, NEVER read a single line of any book written by Sitchin, and NEVER had the remote curiosity of reading any translation of Sumerian tablets that mention NIBIRU.

Some of them even post long videos claiming to be amateur astronomers, but they betray themselves when they repeat "I'm not sure of this, I'm not sure of that" or quoting sources who heard it from someone who knew someone who had a psychic friend who channeled it from some entity...

And they are growing bigger every single day...

And they are making more videos every single day...

And they are spreading more disinfo every single day...

More fear mongering...

More misleading...

And they are proud of themselves...

And more blind people are jumping in their bandwagons...

sheepsheepsheepsheepsheepsheep
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP