Users Online Now: 1,383 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 422,710
Pageviews Today: 546,848Threads Today: 168Posts Today: 1,944
04:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Loud Booms in Morning and Afternoon Today.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning right before 8am, I heard two really loud booms and then again at around 3pm, the same thing happened. Each time there were back to back booms...so a total of 4. I wondered if they were sonic booms, but they did not sound like they came from above. Later this afternoon, we were told that they were testing from a nearby airforce base. I heard someone say they shook the ground so hard that it made him stumble while walking.

That is the official story, but I am just not so sure. There was the heaviest chemtrails sprayed today that I have ever seen and I have been watching them for years. It seemed like they were trying to make the clouds as thick as they could. Maybe I am being paranoid...maybe not. Did anyone else hear anything where they live? I am in southern Oklahoma. hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP