Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 970,931
Pageviews Today: 1,619,668Threads Today: 650Posts Today: 11,687
04:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's the purpose of being a conspiracy theorist if you don't believe in a God that can solve the issue once and for all?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Conspiracy theorists have known much of the truth behind the illuminati for over 200 years and yet these evil people have only become more and more powerful with no end in sight. Well if you believe in God and the Bible as I do he spells much of it out in the book of revelation. It tells of the rise of the antichrist and also of the two witnesses who bring the world the truth and help bring about the destruction of the nwo and the antichrist.
Godless people have been trying to bring about the death of the illuminati for a long time with no success. And believe me that if you are trying today to do the same you are only accomplishing one thing- you are being tracked and labeled as a troublemaker, and one day it will either lead to your death or capitulation.
If you are an atheist tell me what is your plan to defeat TPTB. If you believe in God I'm asking you to pray for the arrival of the two witnesses and the many heroes that will assist them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP