Users Online Now: 1,653 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,231,986
Pageviews Today: 2,161,167Threads Today: 813Posts Today: 16,310
11:16 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm really sick of all the Catholic bigotry in Catholic posts If you want to see some examples just read the replies in this thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First of all those priests who actually committed those atrocities are not Catholic nor does my God condone their actions. Some of the allegations are false, drummed up by people wishing to discredit and destroy The Catholic Church.
Some of the people perpetrating these vile acts are in all probabilty infiltraitors who commit these acts for demonic power and to ascend the ladders of their masonic cults.
And the others who have fallen are just in the same proportion as any other institution Chritian or otherwise.
Would you idiots post anti-family comments anytime a post on family matters is written.
If you disagree with something posted here please use logical arguments and not bigotry and hate speech.

For the record I believe that child abuse is one of the most vile and dispicable acts a person can commit.
It brings evil and completely ravages families for generations.
I have dated two women who were abused as young children and have ssen and dealt with the results of those wretched creatures actions.
Neither were priests, one was the brother and the other was the father of my girlfriends.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP