Users Online Now: 2,304 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 834,937
Pageviews Today: 1,381,996Threads Today: 570Posts Today: 9,688
02:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Boycott western society/culture.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The truth is that western society is really fucking destructive. Just fucking look around if you don’t believe me. Look at the BP Oil Spill that could have fucked us all up. And why the fuck are they getting oil out of the earth anyway? We don’t need to use that fucking shit to survive. Why do you think there is all of these earthquakes and tsunamis? It’s because of mining. Plain and simple. And getting oil out is the worst. Oil is the earth’s natural coolant. Expect a lot more fucking volcanos and earthquakes if we continue getting oil out. BOYCOTT ALL OIL AND PETROL NOW. Fuck money, fuck luxuries. Are we all going to sit on our asses and let the big corporate fuckwits doom us all? Probably. But we shouldn’t! What’s so good about western society? Why is everyone all depressed and shit? Why is everyone latching on to fake identities like Emo, Goth, Cakeface etc if western society is so good? Right now it’s a really pathetic and fucking disgusting place to live. Natives never caused ANYWHERE NEAR as much environmental damage as western society has. Why wouldn’t you want to live free like how the natives did for thousands of years? Are you a pussy? Probably. But you shouldn’t be! You can either be a brain dead, useless, party-goer, drunk, sex-crazed fucking retard, or you can look after this planet and all of its life. Your call. Anyway I’m going to try living in the bush for 2 weeks straight like how my great great great great grandparents used to live. Fuck my job and fuck this university. Pointless fucking crap. Over and out. Oh one last thing…FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP