Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I put cash in a shoebox. I will use it to buy silver and ammo
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been throwing money away on eating out. Every time I eat in I will put my savings in the box. Every time I go to the gym I will put in two dollars. Every day I don't eat sugar i will put in two dollars. If I lose a pound, I will put in $5.00. If I add a pound I will remove it.

I already started this morning by having raisin toast and coffee in the house. I am going to the gym in a few minutes.

I expect to visit the coin shop every week or two.

This isn't about economic collapse. it's about preparation for the next 30 or 40 years. For retirement. Freedom and safety.

Your money is at risk in the bank. All it takes is a push of the button to make it Barry's and not yours. Look at Greece. Lokk at Argentina. This is coming to a theater near you.

WHO WILL JOIN ME????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP