Users Online Now: 1,859 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 38,211
Pageviews Today: 71,413Threads Today: 33Posts Today: 495
12:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Borrow and Spend Obama Quietly Handing Over Billions of Dollars to the UN in the Name of Global Warming
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why is it that people ignore obama’s power grabs and wasteful spending of not only our tax dollars but all the money he either grovels around for or whoring American military secrets specifically to China.

It appears that many are satisfied with obama handouts, cell phones and other baubles and can no longer relate to their fellow citizens suffering living in their vehicles or tents in obamavilles.

How many businesses could have been created through small business loans for startup businesses?
---
Obama Quietly Handing Over Billions of Dollars to the UN in the Name of Global Warming

While all of the attention today in Washington is on the looming fiscal cliff, President Obama’s administration is quietly handing over billions of dollars to the United Nations in the name of global warming.

Over the past decade, I have been leading the charge in Washington to make sure the global warming hoax is exposed. A big part of that effort has been putting the spotlight on what takes place at the UN’s annual global warming conferences. While I have been unable to travel to the last few conferences, I have counted on groups like CFACT to provide “on the ground” reports. This year’s UN conference is in Doha, Qatar and I’m pleased that Lord Christopher Monckton is there working with his partners, including CFACT Executive Director Craig Rucker and Marc Morano of ClimateDepot.com. I’m certainly looking forward to the release of Climate Depot’s new report that debunks the alarmists’ extreme weather claims.

Rest of Article:
[link to epw.senate.gov]

New Report: 'Extreme Weather Report 2012': 'Latest peer-reviewed studies, data & analyses undermine claims that current weather is 'unprecedented' or a 'new normal'

Climate Depot's New 35-Page Report: 'Current weather is neither historically unprecedented, nor unusual' -- 'Extreme weather events are ever present, and there is no evidence of systematic increases'

Presented at UN Climate Conference in Doha, Qatar on Dec. 6, 2012

Rest of Article:
[link to www.climatedepot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP