Users Online Now: 1,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 234,667
Pageviews Today: 380,235Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 2,242
05:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remember the Matrix, Nothing is Real in 3D - A dream of a World so split apart
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We all seem to forget, nothing is real in the Matrix. People are buying into it.

I had a dream of two cinemas, both were the same, a mirror of each other, both with a Hollywood attachment, 3D on celluloid.

I find myself leaving one cinema to go to the other via a side door exit. It actually did happen in a 12 cinema complex back in 2001. I went into theatre 4 instead of 5(Dimensional Shift).

I recall the first movie was DOWN to EARTH starring Chris Rock, and it was packed and about reincarnation. Realizing after 15 minutes the story line did not fit with the movie energy, I rushed over the other theatre and in this theatre there were not many patrons, just a handful.

Trying to recall with a web search showing the movie release dates with DOWN to EARTH it was in Feb 2001. So what was the other movie called?

Looking at [link to www.the-numbers.com] its all really a guess because I thought it was FINAL FANTASY: The Spirit Within (a re-birthed Earth just like TOTAL RECALL. All I could come up was LEFT BEHIND.

Seeing 'empty seats' in the mirror image must mean be a clue. Those who remained centred and seated could see the whole picture unfolding towards the end days! In the mirror image theatre, I felt slightly 'Beyond The Invisible' (having a Light Body) [link to www.youtube.com]

Beyond The Invisible Lyrics
I look into the mirror
See myself, I'm over me
I need space for my desires
Have to dive into my fantasies

I know as soon as I'll arrive
Everything is possible
Cause no one has to hide
Beyond the invisible

Close your eyes
Just feel and realize
It is real and not a dream
I'm in you and you're in me

It is time
To break the chains of life
If you follow you will see
What's beyond reality

What was very obvious with this dream was the theatre was called KOSY (A 3D Comfort Zone). Everyone were still sitting and LEFT in the DARK and didn't know what was going on.

This old theatre was built in 1925 until its closure was in 1968. In the dream a time-line chart as a overlay (multidimensional energy) of a street, and a Christ-Michael signature alignment to Abundant Hope as a protocol and another as the Creator. This street also gave me codes from the year 1900 to 2000 like the progression of silent movies to the talkies, and from monochrome to digital color.

The overlay can also mean Phi matching the Christian name Phil and The Golden Mean Spiral like a clock spring.

I know what was encoded, matching 'left behind' many still have yet to wake up who will go to other 3D worlds. I hold memories to a dear friend called Phil Levy (leaving) who was swept overboard and drowned at sea about 1969. Phil had a D-I-Y Hire-business and had moved from his home that was next door to the old theatre that closed down in 1968.

During this dream I was ushered outside and went to the other side, and the day-time between looked like a Twilight (Zone), this may be the 3DD. [link to www.youtube.com]

Q: "Have you every gone to a daytime matinee and when you come out into the bright daylight, you look at your wrist-watch to check, "what time is it?" Your eyes are 'wide open' in the dark, why then are so many blind???

I wonder how many are buying into 2012, if they went to see it in 2010?

Domestic Box Office $166,112,167
International Box Office $600,700,000
Worldwide Box Office $766,812,167

I see National Geographic is cashing in next week with [link to channel.nationalgeographic.com]

Hollywood mind-programming is all coming to a close, the 3D hologram deck has run out of script about love, all they can produce now is Satanic with vampires and zombie actors.

We all seem to forget, nothing is real in the Matrix. People are buying into it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP