Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pilot Speaks Out About Chemtrails And HAARP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you try to discuss Chemtrails with others, you may well find yourself very frustrated. Many do not want to be involved, which is a central problem of having Chemtrails stopped. I’m ever so pleased to say that many are finally beginning to ask what the white lines in the sky really are. As more people get involved in understanding the chemical make-up, we will eventually have them stopped.

Initially, in the late 1990s or perhaps earlier, the Aluminium Oxide portion of Chemtrails was being used to reflect sunlight and help cool our Earth in a project which has come to be known as geo-engineering. Investigators then became curious and began conducting lab tests on air samples.

The following list of ingredients was born:

Aluminum Oxide

Barium Oxide (see recent study here)

Bacteria such as Anthrax and Pneumonia Nine chemicals, including Acetylcholine Chloride

Twenty six heavy metals including Arsenic, Gold, Lead, Mercury, Silver, Uranium and Zinc

Four molds and fungi

Seven viruses

Two cancers

Two vaccines

Two sedatives

E.coli Salmonella

Thorium

How does HAARP play into all this?

The HAARP array is based just north of Fairbanks, Alaska. For me to go into HAARP would fill volumes, same as the mountain of evidence for the use of Chemtrails. However, the more you read, see, and hear the facts, you will then be more able to decide for yourself what is right. From my research, I believe that HAARP uses the Aluminium in Chemtrails as an electrical wire. If so, this may be why HAARP can travel the world.

Once trails are laid, the Aluminium could be up there for up to two years. Keep laying the trails, and you keep advancing. We now know that HAARP can cause specific earthquakes and we suspect other ailments to Earth. I say “specific” because HAARP scientists have admitted that energy direction is possible. This energy can be guided to where the operators want a quake. The US Navy that runs HAARP have stated that, they will own the weather by 2025. It would appear they are well on their way to accomplishing that goal! I wonder, with all the weird weather we are having, are the HAARP people running practice runs? I believe you will find that Chemtrails are more important to the military than merely sun reflection.

Then there are new diseases like Morgellons.

Again, I will not go into great detail as I want you to get involved to read up on it. It is a huge subject, and a disease that should not have been inflicted on Mankind. The evidence for this horror is mounting, as the links below will demonstrate. It is suspected to be in Chemtrails, and if seen on a person it appears as if worms have invaded just under the skin causing unbearable itching and burning. It is suspected that these worms are in the control of something outside the person, and are perhaps even nano-based. So what are we to believe? That this is another project the military has developed in their 35- to 45-year head start? It is very hard to understand someone developing such a weapon . . . if it is a weapon. But, if it is, it would not be the first time that the military produced a bioweapon. Please read up on Morgellons, as the more informed we are, the easier it will be to eradicate it. Cliff Carnicom’s site, as well as Vaccine Liberation Army would be the key places to learn more about Morgellon

[link to usahitman.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP