Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING! The Drinking Game
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To assist in the celebration of the mass number of threads started with the word “BREAKING” in order to stand out from the others, it’s time for

BREAKING! The Drinking Game

1) Refresh the front page.
2) Count how many threads on the page start with the word “BREAKING”
3) If the number is higher than 5, drink.

If the thread is pinned, it counts double.

If the thread was started at least two days ago, it is no longer BREAKING so it counts double for just being utterly redundant.

If there are three “BREAKING!” threads in a row, you have rolled the dreaded Triple Break, and you have to slam your drink regardless of the number of threads that are BREAKING on the page.

If a thread has at least three (3) exclamation points after the word BREAKING, it counts double.
example: BREAKING!!!! That speck on my camera lens is an incoming planet!

If any BREAKING! thread refers to an earthquake of at least magnitude 7, skip a turn.

If any BREAKING! thread refers to an earthquake of magnitude 4.0 or lower, it’s time for a BREAKING MINI GAME! The first person who can get the thread starter to say “I’m sorry, I promise not to freak out about a common, natural occurrence ever again” receives immunity for one week.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP