Users Online Now: 1,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 64,838
Pageviews Today: 107,102Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 827
01:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject List of things I am positive of.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1. Oil extraction is the cause of recent severe environmental change.

2. NWO is real but it’s not what a lot of you folk on here think it is or how it works.

3. White culture (not being racist) is the most destructive culture ever known to exist. I’m dumbfounded why the masses still practice it. There is good stuff like the internet etc though. But most things about western society is crap. We think we’re developed, but how can we be developed if we’re living so atrociously by killing all life (plant and animal)? Native Americans and Native Australian etc, were extremely more developed.

4. Most of you people on here have been extremely deceived and led away from the real world issues. You have been slyly fed bullshit like reptoid, illuminati, etc. These things have never existed.

5. It’s either GOOD, or EVIL. There is no in-between.

6. Satan is real (I know numerous people who have personally seen demons and possibly Satan himself, I as well have been tormented by evil spirits), and he is the master of deceiving. That is why most think he is not real, and then continue spitting in Jesus Christ’s face.

7. Science has no conclusions. Therefore, it can never prove that evolution is real and creation is fake. Are you willing to lose your soul for it?

8. The Out of Africa Theory is invalid. Research “Mungo Man”. Because of his discovery, the whole Out Of Africa Theory has been blown out of the water. But it has been covered up because scientists do not want to create another evolution theory (perhaps they have a dark hidden agenda?).

9. Becoming one with the Holy Spirit is the most beautiful thing to exist.

10. Most so-called “Christians” are fake. If they were legit, they would not purposely ignore, “It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to get into Heaven.” Jesus also said that when you do a good deed, do not blow your own trumpet (show off). A lot of people who call themselves Christians do this, therefore they are not real Christians.

11. The Catholic pope is a fake Christian. Referring to the above quote said by Jesus Christ, why does the Pope sit on a throne made of gold (and wear fine embroidery clothing), when that could feed hundreds of hungry mouths? Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and the son of God Almighty, yet He dressed like a poor man and drank out of a wooden cup and worked as a carpenter like an average man.

12. Giving up your house, job, money, social status, and other useless things will set you free. Buddha was a rich prince who had everything (women, gold, fine clothes, a palace, servants, etc) but he was wise enough to know that that wasn’t the meaning of life. He found that the meaning of life was to live in true harmony with all life (even with ants). He only ever returned to his former palace once and that was to visit his wife and child. He then returned back to living a peaceful life with nature.

13. Virtuous people are extremely hard to find. I understand that this culture is to blame, but you CAN be virtuous. The ball is in your court.

I am 100% certain that all of things are real. Believe me and go off that, or find out through personal experience. I would kind of recommend the latter because I think some people need it.

Peace to you ;).

(yep this is a re-post because it was deleted but i just want people to hear the truth i know)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP