Users Online Now: 1,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 426,254
Pageviews Today: 559,836Threads Today: 179Posts Today: 2,387
04:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If I Could Have Kids I Would Home School Them (Rant)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Wife and I cannot have kids... but IF we could... I would not allow public schools to waste their minds. Public schools waste minds!

Private schools arent much better...

But they are better than the public education system.

I recently talked to several of my old teachers and the non sense red tape and new ways of teaching that exists today is nonsensical...

Multiplication Tables... who the fuck needs to learn them?
lets quit teaching that! Calculators rule!

You don't need to know your ABC's and 123's in Kindergarten... Fuck reading! its for cowards...

You don't need to learn any foreign languages!

Just pass that little bastard regardless if he/she knows anything! Let em go on to high school without even knowing how to divide or even have a clue as to what algebra is...

The list goes on! I dont know about the rest of the US... But the educational system here in Kentucky has taken a nose dive from 'alright' to 'not-worth-a-fuck'

It never was very good to begin with... just look at my use of pronunciation and grammar
cruise

But God have mercy... its 10 billion times worse today!

So I would home school my children... but I would let my wife teach the english haha

Its fucking sad...

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP