Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Plan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!