Users Online Now: 1,774 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 533,363
Pageviews Today: 886,156Threads Today: 321Posts Today: 5,748
10:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are Jamacians so F'ing arrogant and rude?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Honestly, I grew in a VERY diverse environment and have interacted and have friends from all kinds of backgrounds. Jamaicans and black Caribbean people in general but especially Jamaicans have a MASSIVE CHIP on their shoulders. They are incredibly racist and not only hate whites but even hate American black people and Asians. They are also uber anti-gay and are obsessed with the subject. WTF is their malfunction? And why would anyone visit or vacation in their shithole island, Jamaica?

I'm dead serious, not trolling. I bring this up because I had a particularly nasty situation with a black middle aged Jamaican women yesterday. I've done a lot in my life, been many places, done many things, know what it's like to be piss poor and be rolling in $, and have NEVER had anything as unpleasant, arrogant and rude as this women cross my path. I use to think Indians [India, not native Americans] were the biggest shits in the world, but Jamaicans are holding their own.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP