Users Online Now: 1,824 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 670,500
Pageviews Today: 1,434,266Threads Today: 730Posts Today: 15,381
10:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It is the midnight hour, y'all. The end-time is right here, right now. Be prepared before the door closes.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Educate yourself.
Be prepared.
Be ready.
It's all unfolding now, and quickly.

Shits getting real, y'all. The false/couterfeit Jesus is about to emerge. Do not be fooled, so be prepared and get the knowledge. We are at the midnight hour. Time is running short. Get with the program. Seriously. I'm not talking about going to hell. I am talking about the Hell that is about to unleashed right here on Earth.

We have felt the birth pangs. We have heard the first few trumps. We are feeling the earthquakes.

Do not worry about stockpiling groceries.
Get your spirit prepared.

Audio Weapons:

The first part of this video is pretty hokey. Advance to 1:10 to get to the point.

Damascus:

Damascus countdown: Is Syria about to use weapons of mass destruction? Could this trigger Biblical prophecies?

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

[link to www.christianspace360.com]

Other threads on the topic:

Thread: I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant reveals emergence of the anti-christ on the heels of several false flag events

Thread: 46 Prophecies the AntiChrist will fulfill

Thread: Rising of the Anti-Christ revealed - Check out this stuff - wild...

Thread: Kate Middleton is having extremely severe morning sickness. Why does this remind me of Rosemary's Baby?

Thread: Updated List of Animal Die Offs: 2012
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP