Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,604
Pageviews Today: 1,736,135Threads Today: 743Posts Today: 13,204
07:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WOW!!! Damascus destruction is bible prophecy being fulfilled, we are living end times bible prophecy!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We are living in a very exciting time. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes!
It looks like Damascus is having serious problems and perhaps it is being destroyed. This is bible prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes!!! There are several bible scriptures from different authors that span over 200 years that all predicted the same thing. (Some might say that Damascus was already destroyed and this prophecy fulfilled but the partial destruction happened in between the different authors making the prediction, therefore, it still has to come to pass to be completely in ruins. After it is completely destroyed then the great attack of Gog and Magog will follow shortly thereafter. Wow, such exciting end times that we are living in. Amazing! I urge you to read on and investigate for yourself:

Isaiah 17:1

An Oracle Concerning Damascus

17 An soracle concerning Damascus.

Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city

and will become a heap of ruins.

Amos 1:3

Judgment on Israel’s Neighbors

3 This is what the Lord says:

“For three sins of Damascus,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she threshed Gilead
with sledges having iron teeth,
4 I will send fire on the house of Hazael
that will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.
5 I will break down the gate of Damascus;
I will destroy the king who is in the Valley of Aven[c]
and the one who holds the scepter in Beth Eden.
The people of Aram will go into exile to Kir,”
says the Lord.

Jeremiah 49: 23-27
A Message About Damascus
23 Concerning Damascus: "Hamath and Arpad are dismayed, for they have heard bad news. They are disheartened, troubled like the restless sea.24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.25 Why has the city of renown not been abandoned, the town in which I delight? 26 Surely, her young men will fall in the streets; all her soldiers will be silenced in that day," declares the LORD Almighty. 27 "I will set fire to the walls of Damascus; it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad."

Ezekiel 38-39
As Ezekiel described the reason for Gog's multinational attack is “to take plunder and booty.” After the war in Isaiah 17 in which Damascus is destroyed, many nations will rise against Israel to “plunder” and “rob.” Based on these clues, Isaiah 17 seems to transition into Ezekiel 38 and 39. After Damascus is destroyed, the Gog/Magog war appears to be next.

It also says these countries are with Gog and Magog (Iran and Russia plus * Ethiopia, or Cush, is an ally in the Gog/Magog war: “Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them…” (Ezekiel 38:5 NKJ)

bump
abduct
jihad
jihad2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP