Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 842,091
Pageviews Today: 1,395,581Threads Today: 572Posts Today: 9,837
02:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So, I had a dream a few nights ago....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know, I know.. another dream thread. I've been coming to GLP for a while so I know just how many ridiculous dream threads are posted here. Well, this is mine. (:

Okay so, let me start off by saying that I do identify myself as a psychic. Since I can remember I have had dreams about things that have come true. It runs in my family. But, the problem with having psychic dreams is that just like anyone else I also have regular dreams that don't mean anything, so its hard to differentiate between the two.

Anyways, a few nights ago I had a strange dream. At first I didn't think much of it but I also had this dream last night and the night before last. This is usually how I differentiate between regular dreams and prediction dreams..

In the dream I was outside somewhere with some people who I have never met before and they were all looking up at the sky. In the distance so.etching exploded and made a huge noise that shook the ground.

Next thing I know, I'm looking down on a large city in what appeared to be the downtown area with large skyscrapers and all of that good stuff, and I was slowly moving away from the city and getting a broader view. The city suddenly was hit with a burst of fire and ash, almost from an atomic explosion. I remember that the city was surrounded by desert, and I remember thinking to myself "Okay good, this is far away from where I live".

In the next part of the dream.. well, this part is hard for me to explain. It was almost as if I were in outerspace and in front of me was a diagram with lots of little dots and lines connecting the dots. Suddenly a voice came from no where and said "This is the event that will start it all".

Then, I'm back where ever I was at the start of the dream but in a different city. Things are on fire, the ground seems to be shaking, people are running and screaming and trying to escape something.

Then.. I wake up. The dream is EXACTLY the same every single time. I mam convinced that somehow what I saw in my dream will come true. When? No idea. Where? No idea. I dont even know exactly what it is that's going to happen, but whatever it is its going to be big.

Again, I know that this is just one of many dream related things that will be posted here today. But I honestly and truily believe that this dream means something. What do you think?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP