Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UK beast from the East - COLDEST WEEK FOR 20 YEARS IS ON WAY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ..And yes before you all bite my head off, yes i know the weather man can never get it right...but does it not feel to you like it did in the run up to the big freeze of 2010/11????...i know it does to me....and i also know that i will NOT be caught out again like i was afew years ago...

[link to www.express.co.uk]

BRITAIN is braced for its coldest winter in 20 years next week when a "beast from the East" front roars in from Siberia.
Bitter gales will send temperatures plummeting to around -15C (5F), colder than the North Pole. In some remote areas of the North the windchill factor could make it feel like -30C.

With parts of the country already shivering through -13C on Wednesday night, forecasters say even colder air will sweep in from next Monday......

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Britain is facing a week of freezing conditions and possible heavy snowfall when Siberian winds dubbed the 'Beast from the East' bring us bitterly cold weather.

Fierce winds blowing in from eastern Russia will lash the North East after a fairly mild weekend, bringing freezing temperatures and ice to test families already struggling in the extreme conditions.

Eastern areas including Lincolnshire and Newcastle will again bear the brunt of the severe weather, which brought misery to rush-hour this morning after commuters battled through four inches of snow and temperatures of -7C.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP