Users Online Now: 1,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 182,137
Pageviews Today: 302,573Threads Today: 125Posts Today: 2,416
05:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrails and Green Orb : NIBIRU / Blue Kachina / or Lens Flare ??? Photo taken 12/03/12
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello everyone,

Monday morning as I stepped out of my front door to go to work I noticed an unusual number of chemtrails in the sky. I went back in and asked my roommate to take a photo for me with his phone, its much better than mine.

He finally emailed the pics to me tonight and we noticed a green orb in the sky with the trails.

What do you all think this is?

Lens flare is what first comes to mind, but then I question why a chemtrail is partially blocking it?

What do you all think?

I posted the pic on my website, I seem to keep coming across unusual things so I think I'm going to dedicate a page on my site to the "strange stuff" I come across. LOL

Let me know what you think please!

[link to www.artlicious.com]

Thanks for you input,
Rich

(edited to change title from :Chemtrails and Green Orb : NIBIRU ???? : Photo Taken 12/3/12
to the current title.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP