Users Online Now: 1,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 96,543
Pageviews Today: 165,569Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,439
02:59 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MEGA Earthquakes, Magnetic field anomalies, Earth Booms and Auroras NOT RANDOM! Proof there is an outside force affecting the Earth!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Welcome the most scientifically rattling data I have ever come across!
Took screenshots of all data to help everybody see easily with their own eyes what's going on here!
Please read through the data before drawing any conclusions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
We need answers here because this is NOT NORMAL!

What you're about to read is all documented pubic data which proves around the time of the past three years mega earthquakes there were the SAME magnetic field anomalies, SAME solar/spaceweather reports and SAME Auroras year after year.. all matching to the EXACT day!
As for example on March 11, 2011 (Japan 9.0) and March 11th, 2012 Earth's magnetic field was sideways/backwards and spaceweather's report was nearly the same both years in a row.
The same kind of activity went of EVERY MEGA Earthquake 3 years in a row....
Including: Earth's magnetic field doing the same thing to the day, along with same "supposedly" solar activity and Auroras to the day??? Sounds crazy but it's all about to be proven here.

Documented here as well

It all began with the weird Earth activity within the past three years that's been picking up, especially the 8+ quakes that occurred three years in a row.
2/27/2010 - 8.8 Chile
3/11/2011 - 9.0 Japan
4/11/2012 - 8.6 & 8.2 Indonesia.

In recent times having an 8.5+ earthquake occur three years in a row is certainly not normal by any standards.
This year in 2012 on April 11th 8.6 & 8.2 earthquakes HIT DURING the SAME DAY which is unheard of in recorded history.
See for yourself
Earthquake history: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

8.6 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
8.2 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Add to the fact starting in 2011 many birds starting falling out of the sky and Earth Booms globally were reported by the Media but didn't last the whole year through.
In 2012 Earth Booms were first documented and recorded by the Media in January:
Costa Rica [link to www.youtube.com]
Canada [link to www.youtube.com]
Wisconsin [link to www.youtube.com]
Canada [link to www.youtube.com]

Just to name a few, again these are documented media reports with some even recording the Booms.
After about April the Booms pretty much stopped but are now once again in December showing new life.
Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

Why the past three years in a row 8.5+ quakes in the beginning of the year? Why the past two years Earth Booms in the beginning of the year?
So then I started wondering if an OUTSIDE FORCE is causing this trauma to the Earth!?!??!

Beyond all this we've had an increase in dolphins and whales beaching themselves plus bird falling from the sky.. animals migrating to the wrong locations etc.
(Which can be easily looked up but I want to get to the point)
Many animals have magnetic field sensory and use it for coordination, migration etc.
Here are a couple articles that explain in case you didn't know:
[link to www.ks.uiuc.edu]
[link to webecoist.momtastic.com]

So studying Earth's magnetic field became the way to go, which I have done for about a year now.
Then it all hit me! 1doh1
I decided to check magnetic field data and spaceweather for around the time of the mega quakes to find PROOF there is an outside force causing this to the Earth!
Plus being it's been consecutive years of anomalies that means EARTH'S ORBIT must show PROOF it's orbiting around a gravitational magnetic body affecting the Earth in the same time frames yearly.
Not only have I found that proof but much much more!

First of all.. here's what Earth's normal magnetic field looks like.
Notice the field lines of the North Pole flow up, out and away from the Earth.
The field lines of the South Pole flow down, out and away from the Earth.

normalfield

Here are some links to see magnetic field data from NASA:
[link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

So if the Earth around the time of the Mega quakes is being affected by a large gravitational magnetic body I should see that evidence as well as a pattern develop.

Lets start back in 2010, the 8.8 Chile Earthquake on February 27th [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Here's the magnetic field 2/25/10, two days before the Chile 8.8:

field22510

Notice magnetic field is becoming compressed/repelled with field lines turning red meaning they are closed.

Now what does the magnetic field look like on Feb 25, 2011 and 2012.. wouldn't it a shocked moment if the magnetic field looked nearly the same in those years if we are indeed orbiting around another magnetic body effecting the Earth that we're not being told about?

See for yourself:

field222511field222512

Yes that's correct, on Feb 25th.. 2010, 11 and 12 Earth's magnetic field became compressed/repelled with field lines turning red

spock

Okay okay.. some more is going here eh?
Lets check spaceweather for Feb 25, 2010 to see what the cover story is

I Highlighted in blue the date, in the red box is points that are important to notice.
Here's the original link
[link to spaceweather.com]

space22510

Okay hmmm, well what about spaceweather from Feb 25th 2011/2012 would it happen to appear similar as well????
YES!

space222511space22512

and here are the links
2011 [link to spaceweather.com]
2012 [link to spaceweather.com]

Note February 25th spaceweather said there was a solar "eruption yesterday the 24th" ALL three years! and it's an "unknown and possible" if it will cause "geomagnetic storms and auroras" in the coming days.

3 years in a row, Earth's magnetic field is being twisted and spaceweather came out posted the SAME thing!
3 years in a row?????? c'mon now, something is not right here!
Again I started looking at data around the Chile 8.8 quake on 2/27/10 thinking an outside force is putting pressure on the Earth and well the data speaks for itself.

Sure, maybe a coincidence right? well we still have the 9.0 in Japan and the 8.6/8.2 in Indonesia to cover. Being things are getting worse (source coming closer?) we should see more of the same signs and patterns right? YESSSS!

Now the 9.0 in Japan March 11, 2011
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

What do we find with the magnetic field that day???

sidewaysfield311

The magnetosphere is quiet and Earth's magnetic field is headed sideways in the opposite direction.. including with field lines in front of the Earth!
Woah!

Okay well how about the following year, here's the magnetic field March 11, 2012

march1112field

Nearly the same, with a quiet magnetosphere and Earth's magnetic field headed sideways in the opposite direction.. including with field lines in front of the Earth!

Then on March 13th 2012, Earth's magnetic field completely flipped to the other side as covered here on GLP.
Thread: Magnetic Wind from the dark side of Earth - VERY IMPORTANT
Thread: GLP, this is for you... NASA Hiding Data of Magnetosphere Reversal

Let me repeat that because this is some crazy crap! During the day of the 9.0 in Japan on March 11, 2011 Earth's magnetic field nearly flipped. March 11, 2012 one year later Earth's magnetic field did nearly the same thing.. two days after that the Magnetic field did indeed flip!!! WTF!!!

What about the official story for both those years on March 11th 2011/2012?

space31111 _______ space31112

March 11, 2011/12 both start off with images of "Northern Lights" with quotes being in "Minnesota and Wisconsin" and towards the bottom you'll find that a powerful "Solar flare erupted on March 9th" and was indeed headed towards Earth.
Same thing yet again!!!!
Oh Shit

Here are the links
2011 - [link to spaceweather.com]
2012 - [link to spaceweather.com]

Earth's magnetic field going sideways is one thing, the Sun doing what is does it another.. the same dates and the same stuff happening??? Then why haven't "officals" come out and spoke out this orbit pattern between Earth's magnetic field and the Sun? Oh yeah because it's not the Sun that causing this but rather something else!

The data is now showing this "source" appears to be emitting protons/charged particles etc as well.
Some hinted at a brown dwarf or a Planet having a charged having proton tail.. that could be the case.

If this is soo clear to understand, then was it possible to PREDICT Auroas and there will be a "supposed solar eruption" before it actually happens and before NASA/NOAA forecasts it?
YES, DONE ALEADY!
Thread: NASA=OWNED! EXPOSED! Reason why the NICT Space Weather Simulation is DOWN! Sun LIES Proof!

Just for the record, just a few days after this magnetic field flipped an Executive Order was signed (3/16/2012) for Resources Preparedness.
Which in short include the absolute control over food, water... ALL form of energy and resources!
Think what kind of event would set that into motion? Something massive.
Here are the links:
Thread: President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources
Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

Now moving forward to Twin 8+ Indonesia quakes on April 11th, 2012

Please follow this chain sequence of events.. my attention was first brought to March 30th because on March 30, 2011 people were coming out saying their compasses were moving.

Earth's magnetic field for March 30th, 2011/2012 BOTH show a strongly compressed/repelled field with field lines red as they are closed:

field33011field33012

Remember I said a bit ago: "The data is now saying this "source" appears to be emitting protons/charged particles etc as well.
Some hinted at a brown dwarf or having proton tail.. that could be the case."

Check out spaceweather for April 2, 2011/12
Both years, same dates it was said "no auroras were forcast" but people went out and saw "strong auroras". Along some cover that happened on "April 1st" ... ends with "no joke and SO THE SUN WAS INVOLVED AFTERALL"

space4211 _______ space4212

Links:

So the Sun "was involved afterall"???
norespect

Yet again, same dates.. same magnetic field events, spaceweather reports, auroras etc.

Moving on now to April 5th, 2011/12
I don't think at this point I need to give another explanation, you can see for yourself:

field4511field4512

Now spaceweather for April 6th 2011/12
Said on "April 5" there was "filament" activity and we need to "monitor/stay turned" because it was unknown it the Earth would be effected.
Btw those "filaments" occurred AFTER Earth's magnetic field was already being repelled with closed field lines.

space4611 _____ space4612

Links:

So yet again, same dates.. Earth's magnetic field doing the same thing and same official stories.

Now April 11th 2011/12
Remember 8.6 & 8.2 quakes hit on April 11th, 2012.
8.6 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
8.2 [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Check out there magnetosphere for both dates.
You'll see a blast of pressure on Earth's magnetosphere.

blast41111blast41112

Spaceweather now for that date:
More Auroras from a couple day prior.. but more important as you can see from the magnetosphere Earth was hit again on the 11th on both years.

space41111space41112

Links:

Lastly spaceweather for April 13th 2011/12
You'll see "Northern lights" that were impressive/strong, which made it all the way down to "Michigan" and cause both years by "solar wind hitting Earth's magnetic field on the 12th".

space41311space41312

Links:

Once again ALL THE SAME!

There you have it! Absolutely incredible data!

Take these dates of the mega quakes...

2/27/2010 - 8.8 Chile
3/11/2011 - 9.0 Japan
4/11/2012 - 8.6 & 8.2 Indonesia.

You find increasing severity of patterns.
Earth's magnetic field having anomalies and followed year by year on the same date!
Earth's magnetic field is it's own.. but are we to expect Solar activity and Auroras are truly EXACTLY THE SAME to the date as well???!!

Here is the link again to find magnetic field data
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

NICT use to be the source I used that is until they shut it down.
Thread: NICT Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation is now shut down for good! "Web services have been terminated"! Very interesting!

Something is wrong here and it's time to find and figure out the truth!
Please study this data and share it with others.

That being said will the world explode or end on Dec 21st?
NO.
However from the end of December to about May it's a guarantee we'll be affected once again.
Meaning at very least an increase in Earth's magnetic field experiencing anomalies, increase in Earth Booms, pressure on magnetosphere/more auroras and yes a Mega earthquake as well, probably at least one 8+ at very least during that time frame.
Again that forecast is solely based upon what has already occurred during the previous 3 years in that time frame.
Now we know what to look for.

Please share this, this is free information and data that I'm sure hasn't ever been put together like this.
We're in this together and every one of us can help our fellow man as simple by sharing and empowering one another with knowledge!

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP