Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm calling it now Dec 21-23 is the date 'Chemical Weapons' are used
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think this date is not going to be the end of the world but a global consciousness shift, because of some of the worst atrocities in a few days since WW1/WW2. I'm imagining 10s of thousands dead in a day due to chemical weapons, the response to their use and the world erupting into panic.

I have this feeling that its going to powderkeg in the middle east in the next two weeks ultimately culminating in something major happening on 'Dec 21st-23rd' - There may even be technically unrelated islamist attacks on the west over the holiday season too... which will compound it all.

I suspect the trigger may be Syrian Army or The Rebels using chemical weapons, which will cause a spreading regional panic and disturbance which will spread to surrounding nations.

Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Iran(Hamas/Hezbollah), Iraq, Turkey, Jordan and even Pakisan etc will all get dragged into this. (Some diplomatically)

The Russians will panic, the Chinese will panic and the EU, NATO and the US will panic with everybody blaming each other for a colossal disaster, poor diplomacy wont help the situation.

I think what is going to come out of this is a huge everybody vs islam mentality and lots of the middle east countries will refuse oil supplies to the west... a lot of international leaders will say retarded things... meanwhile... Europe will be battered by a harsh cold winter and diplomatic problems will lead to gas and oil supplies being interrupted which will add to the panic.

It wont go nuclear though, however it will be worse than 9/11 in the sense that everybody will realize the world we live in is not what we thought... The anti islam sentiment will be running at such a high it will make 9/11 look like a blip.

This could get fucking ugly. HOPE IM ABOUT THIS WRONG.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP