Users Online Now: 1,495 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 413,995
Pageviews Today: 663,780Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 3,340
07:06 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Let me tell you where we really stand.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We accept Obama as our leader. You get up in the morning and you go to work, or stay home and bitch on GLP about rigged elections exercising what's left of your freedom of speech. Why? Because you know what would really happen if you rebelled.

News at 10: Deranged shooter in police stand off shot dead today, new drone program helped save police lives.

It sucks. It sucks, we all hate it. But there you are. You'll say "No, that ain't me. I've got my squad, my militia, we're just waiting." (By the way, saying this is a great way to get a trip to GITMO.)

Waiting for what? Look around you. The police are militarized, mobilized, equipped as well as the army, navy, and the marines. They get the word and suddenly they're showing up on your doorstep in huge numbers with more armor than possibly needed with more ammo than possibly needed and they're not trained to stop after a short burst, to conserve ammo to kill multiple enemies. They're going to shoot at you until you're dead.

Waco, remember that? That'll be you. The new David Koresh, without the charisma, cult, or pieces of ass.

So exercise what's left of your freedom of speech, go to work, or eat your doritos, be the keyboard warrior. Learn to survive in the New World Order. Because, guys? We're the Barbarian Hordes before the Might of Rome

I'm not saying things won't change. It's inevitable that things change. Governments crumble, they evolve. Sometimes drastically, and quickly. It's the nature of governments. History has proven that. I'm just saying that for now freedom has lost. The turning point when things could have been won was passed perhaps 50, or 60 years ago.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP