Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My 2012 PREDICTION ON 12/21/2012 through 2013 February
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is my prediction. We are going to experience dramatic changes in the solar system causing minor earth changes not an apocalypse.

A small introduction what I believe before i fortell of what, why's and how?

Please do not believe me or comprehend this so just read this now if having a grain of understanding already into such a field of interest. all truth is nothing. We were born into a nothing into something presently.

past-present-future'

Secret organizations of the Universal Eye Know All they constantly monitor the planet Earth. Humans, Dimensional Beings in Physicality (Aliens), the low vibrationaled physicality frequency beings (-Aliens) the sacred family tree's of human. For thousands of years the Eye an unnameable list of categoried list of tasks within the specific lifepath of such an individual has been crippled and renewed. Technology submerged from us techno-dimensional humans to prime humans (us).

We are not the first humans on Earth, time now has past in the future where we have already traveled to, we exist as prime humans under a pyramid recreation by the PTB of categoried lifepath.

On earth it is not just your popular city life and farms, towns recognized. Earth has a living atmosphere you are not familiar with accessed below the ground. We think it is below the hollow earth but it is much more as where we exist is the pyramid recreation (slavery), (resource control), (to power into royalty treatments wealth or opportunity),

The poor can become wealthy of course but i'm talking about global worldwide wealth and poverty.

Poverty is not existant to dimensional humans and tran-dimensional beings in physicality(flesh, mind) because WE ARE A PYRAMID RECREATION setup as a earth-life-experience. GABILLIONS of resources exist throughout space and not just on earth.

Remember i'm not saying aliens but other humans as us in another world and physicality. Our military's are a scam, setup but this will continue of course because even aliens use military forces but our world military is used as a low-frequency from the pyramid recreation. You can say God set this up or as an atheist evolution, or just the way it is suposed to be setup by universal law? It seems real as an illusion but it's simply a recreated illusion.

You can call me weird, strange and yes very much a loser your negative thought. But WHAT IF I TOLD YOU we never did need OIL? We never needed electric bills because it was a setup by humans? What I really what to make you understand is DO YOU THINK HUMANS fly into space on another earth better than US ? Could they HAVE, WHAT IF we were given such technology to supress every resource WOULD WE DISCONTINUE unqualified electric service for example?

You will pay to royalty within the pyramid recreation. This royalty is not just your "normal government and bill services" of wealthy individuals behind it. You need to wakeup and understand this is not the true earth life. Am i saying stop paying bills NO but to understand the reality of this message and what currently exists beyond the normal comprehension for a let's say an "imaginary unprovided evidenced thought. Such possibility of not paying electric, water, heat is very real but just not in this country, state and any form of government.

Reducing your bill is not the truth and you know it inside of your universal conciousness since the nothingness-non-existent energy's into your mother-birthed present physical lifepath. You have seen it since the universe as IT TO was created out of nothing and you can tap into it's power.

They do not want you to find out untill it is Seen as in the real life.

Future of the Earth, the Solar System and the Universe

december 21st, 2012 through february 2013.

We will have two suns revealed within our EYE.
a red dwarf the closest star to the sun as red dwarfs make up most stars in the Milky Way Galaxy. When we change a bright red sun will be named. RED will orbit the earth.

We will no longer have a blue sky, pitch black (darkness). Night will change to galactic views all around the earth.

Alpha Centauri becomes the nearest star system to the sun.

The movement of the red sun causes earth changes with increased volcanic eruption and the current sun will cause more heat.

the moon has no choice but to float away from the earth . We will have no lunar activity. This spares us from destruction from the red dwarf (the secound bright sun) for more space.

Life will continue. The earth is going to expand larger, LARGER, LARGER following after the many years from 12/21/2012 to jan 2013.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP