Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 768,679
Pageviews Today: 1,356,430Threads Today: 575Posts Today: 9,945
03:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject is there a page which explains this 26,000 year alignment in a way that is simple?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and how this alignment is NOT the same as the one that happens every year on the winter solstice.

any advice for a good page to send people to to read about this?

because this nasa thing:
[link to www.nasa.gov]

bugs me how nasa says " Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence." but that is not what alignment people are talking about in 2012. it really is an alignment that happens every 26,000 years. i'm trying to find a page that will describe it accurately and simply. but yes, this is disinfo in that yes, what they say is true, BUT what they fail to leave out is that the mayan calendar is not referring to this annual alignment.

and i would like a simple page i can point to for my friends to understand because i am having a hard time explaining it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP