Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemason?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys, I asked my uncle if he was a freemason, and I'm curious your thoughts based on the facts and his reaction.

First we'll start with the facts:
-My uncle is 56 years old
-He's a master woodworker
-with my other uncle, he built an 18th century replica ship (you can find pics online it's called the sea lion)
-He's openly expressed feelings typical of a pedophile
-is into drugs (regularly drinks and smokes pot)
-One of his beer mugs I saw him using, had a crest on it, with two hands shaking (appeared to me to be a masonic handshake but can't say for sure)
-he admits a lot of interesting things like inside job 9/11, the two party system puppet show, etc.

Now for the reaction:
When I asked him, his expression was was basically like "wow," very quiet, and he proceeded to say he had NO idea what even was, he had never heard of freemasonry. I drew him the logo with the compass, G, and Square, and he claimed to have never seen it before. Then he proceeded to basically tell me how weird it was to even ask or talk about such a subject,and basically told me he's was concerned about me for asking.

Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP