Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Philosopher's Stone
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE

Well, today is my birthday. I’m 21 today. So, as a present to myself, I stayed up all night (what’s new lol) so I could finally get this “thing” drawn up, off my chest and into the world where it belongs. I guess I’ll see if I’m right about the latter part. Someone could be a dear and imbed the image...

[link to s1275.photobucket.com]

Someone should let me know if this doesn't work for some reason, damn photobucket.

It begins with something called the E8. It is the colourful bunch of circles upon which I drew the sword blade, etc. The E8 looks complicated but is really very simple. I’m mediocre at best with calculus and other “higher maths” so I’ll let Wikipedia explain it.

“In mathematics, E8 is any of several closely related exceptional simple Lie groups, linear algebraic groups or Lie algebras of dimension 248; the same notation is used for the corresponding root lattice, which has rank 8.”

Of course, I feel that, ultimately, mathematics relates to the Sacred Geometry. I think I just might be on to something here, what with all the talk I’ve seen, mostly on this website I’ll admit but, regarding various number combinations and perhaps odd-sounding phrases: like “As Above, So Below” and "Square the Circle".

Do note that the Kabbalah tree of life, Sephirot, is present in the “sword blade” structure. However... the crown must be placed in the center of the E8 structure. In my little chicken scratches the tree is upside down... ;) The whole thing attempts to depict an eye reaching up through the void, past the looking glass, and, well... stabbing itself with it’s own gaze. The middle part of the blade is to represent a mirror plane. Do note that there is a misplaced dot in the middle “tree” column, and not all the shapes are necessarily meaningful... it’s just to transfer the idea of E8 as a “pre-squared circle”...

My idea of the philosopher’s stone involves continuously looking for things that “resonate” with the higher, meditative self. What I mean by “resonate” is I think well understood with spiritualists; anyways the Sahasrara or “Crown Chakra” is activated by the kundalini (Force of Desire, Force of Evolution, Shakti) when Sacred Geometry is seen to relate to all life and physical processes.

The mass-media, to me, represents the Earth. “Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem,” “Visit the interior of the earth and rectifying (purifying) you will find the hidden stone.” The aformentioned resonance I described above is something I have known for a very long time, since I was a pre-teen. I never understood how it was controlled back then. I believe I do now. It is difficult to explain completely, but I eventually noted that a particular characteristic or grand design, present with some frequency in the mass-media, was the thing triggering the resonance and the activation of my Ida kundalini (the left kundalini).

The mass-media is built from the Earth in it’s current state; after all, generally if we watch, say, a movie, it will depict humans or humanoids on Earth or a similar planet, in biomes found on Earth. This is due to simple market techniques; people will pay to watch and listen to people validate the habits, places, and characters that people have always known. It will depict, generally, the language/logos and habituation that mankind has always known. Or perhaps, they will depict what we all know is a better way of living.

I believe that the “purified stone” represents divine righteousness. Enemies becoming friends, villains seeing the light, human suffering being obliterated, fulfilling one’s perceived destiny; those are some. They are not present in all examples of media. When they are present, it is almost always in a sort of “dilute” form; plenty of “fluff”. Note however the sharp lines and contrasts of Anime characters, and the themes presented by these shows.

But for the last couple years, I have noticed the energy resonating much more powerfully, and to a wider array of activators. This time, a sudden “breakthrough” (in a meditative sense) understanding of a scientific theory caused the resonance most powerfully. When I first saw the E8 I was entranced, I knew there was something special to it. Indeed, how could there not be? It practically is a blueprint for everything.

The next bit... as some may have gathered I am a drug user, a “psychonaut”. There was one time in June if memory serves ended up on a drug combination that is highly inadvisable. It was a snap decision, and I had stupidly forgotten I had taken the stimulant early that morning. That being two drugs which are both still legal in my country: the psychedelic monoamine receptor partial-agonist 2-dimethoxy-ethylphenethylamine, (2C-E) and the ultrapotent psycho-stimulant desoxypipradrol.

Anyways... the “trip”... one wonders at times which is which... my third eye was completely obliterated, “burned” if you will. By that I mean the meditative energy lines were actually removed and the chakra appeared to regress to a simpler state. The whole story is pretty long. But one thing stuck out fairly clearly. A dragon-like “entity” in the “other realm” told me a winding story about, well many things I guess, but a good chunk of it appeared to relate to a couple concepts that I actually only recently saw reference to on this very site, but could’ve probably found them on my own, given more time.

It was something about relating human intelligence to fire, and to mankind’s super-weapon the atomic bomb. The Earth was then shown to me netted with a metal web-like structure, said to have a vaster volume of information and communication than anything else in our history, and to represent an evolving neurological network of it’s own. Now I wonder what that crazy ol’ dragon could have been going on about... ;)

I have had a few other visions nearing this intensity (not drug induced), one of which occurred near the beginning of April, and I to be truthful had just “finished” a nearly two week withdrawal the last real addiction I had on my back, to the semisynthetic opiate hydromorphone (Dilaudid). Awful. I didn’t sleep for 49 days after that. So I learned to meditate to rest, through Shaktist Hinduism. Fast forward to now, my third eye was healed in another vision involving my “companion spirit” represented by the goddess Ishtar and... blood, last summer some time. A couple months ago, my right kundalini Pingala (red, positive) was fully-activated, subservient to Ida (left, pale, negative), the one already activated.

Anyways I’m rambling now, and I’m very tired. So seriously, guys, carve the LOGOS! See what associations you can make with the E8 as a backdrop. I think I’ll be able to relate the chakras to magnetism, neurotransmission and to psychology, but it’ll take a while probably, lots of shapes to pour over for sure. The E8 has already been used in a so-called “Theory of Everything” for physics, written by an American man named Antony Garrett Lisi. If reading his theory, do look at the computer renderings of the Higgs-Boson produced by the Large Hadron Collider. It seems very... symbolic to me.

Lastly... the most powerful resonance, though? Righteous lyrics and electric guitar. Nothing more than a bunch of strings, the power of the universe plugged in and flowing like a beast! In fact, this post needs a song or two I think...

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP