Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TO ALL CHRISTIANS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Do you really believe that Adam and Eve just appeared out of nowhere? That God handcrafted them and placed them on Earth? If so, why does this not happen now? Isn't there a common theory of life that you have to crawl before you can walk? Why do you Christians believe in something that you have never seen nor witnessed but deny all truth in what reality holds? You will tarnish anothers character for not believing when you in fact are the ones who believe in a bunch of words strewn across delicate, thin white pages. These people are what we would call "Gullible". Why do you not take the time to logically think about your life, the complexity involved in life itself and the meaning of it? Occam Razor says that in most situations the simplest answer is most likely the correct answer, when in fact that answer is not absurd. "Poof" were here. Do you see the irrelevance of that? How about rather than settling for something so easy you dig into your brain and think, WHY? HOW? WHEN? You cannot find those answers, SO, religion was made to simplify those answers for you. To control society. If you do bad you go to hell. You do good, you go to heaven. I have some news for you though. Not all people who don't believe, don't believe in a higher power. Do you think maybe you have misinterpreted the meaning of "GOD" I don't believe I just got here from no where. I believe there was a master plan and I believe we are not here by accident. But I will not lower my human intelligence and just say this is why and there is no other answer. You should do the same.

I envy those who believe, not because of your ignorance, but because the way you live your life. Once you have seen what they don't want you to see, you can never get that comfort back. I envy those who STILL believe.

Thank you for your time, tho that time is almost up.

Yours Truly,
Flash
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP