Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 12-21-2012...What Will Be
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What will be for the infamous date of 12-21-2012?

Some experts of different fields suggest things like a large solar storm, radiation, or even talk of EMP (electro magnet pulse) disabling or destroying the world.

The religious world talks of the anti-Christ and the great rapture.

We have the sun and the problems it can cause and its possible instability. We have the earth that is ever changing and possibly instable. I mean look at the increase in solar activity, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, and hurricanes whether it is increase in amount or simply the devastation they cause. I have to include in this section the talk of Niburu, Planet X, and the comets that hurl near us and could one day possibly hit the earth. I mean after all there are some beliefs that a large comet / meteor caused the extinction of the dinosaurs. We cannot forget to mention the planetary alignment that could cause massive problems.

We have the many prophecies from Nostradamus to the ancient civilizations like the Mayans, the Hopi, and the Incas believing that 12-21-2012 will be something of importance whether it is a great change to the end of the world. I believe have to include in this section the talk of spiritual awakening and enlightenment.

And what about the alien scenarios? Aliens have been thought to come and save us or destroy us.

Then there is the individuals (call them what you will conspiracy theorist, truthers, preppers) that talk of NWO or the Elitist causing, controlling, or bringing about many different things like natural disasters, war, financial collapse, disease, riots, civil war, famine, and Agenda 21 which is all depopulation or world dominance.

We cannot forget all the natural disaster and end of the world movies and shows put out from Hollywood like The Knowing, 2012, Deep Impact, War of the Worlds, 2012: Ice Age, Wall-E etc… Now many believe that this is controlled by the elites or by indifferent individuals who have a good imagination, but are they telling us something or is it all coincidence there are more and more?

We should also discuss the mass chaos that could come from all the people from now until 12-21-2012 preparing and contemplating. I mean people fighting over buying survival goods like on a black Friday sale, the people mass spending until then, the people who may commit acts that could be violent or simply wrong because after all it is the end of the world, or there may be more suicides for fear of what is to come.

I am no expert and have no real answer about what 12-21-2012 will bring or means. It could be something or any combination of the possible scenarios because it all has significance and possibilities. Of course it could be nothing at all. What if nothing does happen on or before the date? Does that mean nothing is ever going to happen or will it be like that fable of the boy who cried wolf and everyone’s guard will be down when something does happen? I cannot say if the world will end or not, but I do believe it will be a time of change whether it is a change or just the beginning of a change. If anything does happen we cannot as individuals stop it from happening, but we should simply be vigilant, prepared, and live our lives as we normally do and not succumb to the hype. Remember y2k and what happened there and now we have GLP for the GLP effect.

To the people of GLP whether regular or passersby please take heed and take care.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP