Users Online Now: 1,399 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 226,140
Pageviews Today: 368,304Threads Today: 136Posts Today: 2,447
03:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am sad all the time - Can someone help me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm a person whose life is actually good. I have a job, a nice husband, a wonderful daughter who has grown up to be a great person. I'm healthy, energetic.

So why am I sad?

Because I have two cats and two wonderful little chihuahuas. One of the chis is the love of my life. He has melanoma and may not make it through another year.

One of the cats has diabetes and seizures and probably will not last 6 months.

Watching these wonderful little souls aging ... soon to pass away ... is unbearable. They have been so much a part of my life for the last 13 years.

Their souls are so simple, their hearts so loving, their loyalty so unquestioned. It's not right they should die while so many evil humans live on...

It fills me sadness every day I can't turn back time. I can't ignore it. It's going to happen. And soon. It makes me so much sadder, to think of their deaths, than to think of my own.

Does anyone else have feelings like this?

Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP