Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Reassurance from God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I had a dream. It was December 21,2012 (the day the world is supposed to end, however I never thought so)I was outside holding, what i think is, my soon to be niece. My cousins came over to me and said the world wasn't going to end . They said, "Whatever was supposed to hit us melted away. How do you feel?" I said, "I don't know. I wasn't really thinking of it."
A beam of light suddenly shot down from the sun. It looked like smoke was rising from the sun as well. I immediately ran inside and began calling my mom and dad, because I was home alone. No one answered because the phone lines were not working. I went outside and my mother had just pulled up in our drive way and was looking up at the sky. We hugged each other and I said to her that this was it. The sun then exploded, however it wasn't in a terrifying way...it was gentle. People that I did not know began coming to my house. We all went inside and left the house door open. Everyone was scared.
I looked outside and saw a girl with a dress on falling from the sky. At the time I though people were committing suicide, then i realized there was no building high enough for people to do so. Suddenly an angel landed on one knee in front of my mom and I. He had beautiful white wings, however he appeared as a regular person, wearing a navy blue thermal, jeans, and sneakers. He said something to me that for the life of me I can't remember, then he spoke to my mother looked at me again and said I want to speak with you later and preceded to tell others what I believe was advice. Then another angel with beautiful wings but a human like appearance landed on one knee in front of me. What I can not get over is that when he rose up off his knee HE BOWED to myself and those around me. then looked at me and said, " the greatest quality you posses is your faith in The Trinity," I looked to the sky and the ashes from the sun began swirling around in the sky and God made a new sun.
I woke up feeling so renewed like I was born again. Words cannot explain how spiritually touched I feel now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP