Users Online Now: 1,885 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,163,102
Pageviews Today: 2,038,982Threads Today: 785Posts Today: 15,548
09:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject zakk 'im unbanned' woot! - I also have 3 hours of aliens on tape .. again, from the bar!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message real thing , they let me record them... and you can hear the wrong talking, wrong audio , and wrong laughing and wrong denial of it while they do it.

live masonic alien cult doing audio , and lizard fails... as if, they are injecting too much and cant take it and 'pop' and then bitch like lizards on tape.

literally, alien audio on tape complete with mocking it and denial of it in the room...

imagine the thing next to you talking wrong and the thing next to it laughs about it, and then from the other side of the room they start talking about it ... and then you get face touching and more audio fails and denial of it, and others laughing about it.

and it repeats. on tape.

I got it... I challenge anyone to listen to it, you can all hear it and see, they all do it and deny it and respond to it like a collective in a wave.

complete with numbers and colors and a masonic audio system that fails, yet, everyone acts around and denies.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP