Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,406,029
Pageviews Today: 2,324,653Threads Today: 877Posts Today: 15,755
10:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Something crashed in my town and the DoD is evacuating people. Any idea what could it be about?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Four hours ago something crashed in the woods south of my town Olympia WA, sounded like a plane crash but the whole US Defense military uniforms with DoD agents all over my part of the woods going around saying we should stay home and not to get on the phones. Theres like 300 helicopters flying and lights went out 3 times already. Also two light beans are flashing towards the sky, whole two military jets and a bunch of choppers just flew going towards these beans of lights, clearly just regular light beans.

We had been hearing lound noises before the crash, but we thought it was somethings small. Then a huge explosion before the big bang which clearly was a plane crashed. What could this all be about, they wont let anybody leave their homes and military suits are patrolling the streets. Any idea????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP