Users Online Now: 1,627 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 86,945
Pageviews Today: 159,387Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 1,120
02:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The illuminati don't exist in the way we think they do.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The illuminati just simply don't exist as people, the men we call illuminati are simply adepts in the art of transmutation. They are simply the gate keepers to the false doors of "truth" which is what I mainly see on this site.

Anyone who peruses these people and their knowledge will always be lead down a false trail! it is just the nature of their game. They get you looking at who you think is them but really they are only adepts in the middle of a process which will soon make them illuminated, Which is what Jesus Christ was, he died and came back on his own accord with more knowledge and power which enabled him to manipulate the matter and frequency's around him at will. The true illuminati exist in the ether.

see you cant just ascend and expect to go somewhere you really need to know what you are doing and this is what their big secret is. their knowledge is simply just the knowledge of how to navigate threw dimensions or frequency's of vibration at will. without this knowledge you don't know how to go or get back so you either become a lost soul stuck in the realm we dream in (this is also clearly overlaying our world, i believe this is how you get ghosts its like a bleed through) or you re-incarnate.

This way they can bottle neck as many souls in this plane and keep them enslaved working to keep their world and way of life existing. See their mentality is they don't need to evolve their souls to i higher way of thinking or vibration because they believe that they can obtain anything i higher vibrating being can threw technology. They just obviously have to do it over time because it is a factor here. so by bottle necking souls into this world they can speed up this process. Their is a lot more darker things at play with way more darker agenda's then just what i have just explained. (like the fallen angles, nephilim, demi urge, kabala ect.) i just see a lot of confusion on what their game is and i just thought I'd give my 2 cents. and hopefully clear up some peoples minds on this topic.

Further more I'm not a new ager I hate using words like "frequency" or "ascending" because its been trashed by the new age movement, which is nothing more then a redeemer complex just like Christianity and most religions they always have you waiting instead of doing it yourself like they do. just take what I say with a grain of salt I'm not a psychic or have "backside info" I just enjoy learning and thinking about things.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP