Users Online Now: 2,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,375,100
Pageviews Today: 2,296,166Threads Today: 917Posts Today: 16,337
09:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange things happening here in Louisiana..December 8, 2012 at 10:56 pm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ibuiltthis
December 8, 2012 at 10:56 pm Log in to Reply
Strange things happening here in Louisiana.. here is a post I ran across on Facebook. I don't know where else to place this so if its the wrong place Admin, please move. Thank you. :

Early this morning Lil after midnight and again at 2ish in the morning in the Cecilia, Grand Anse, Henderson area residents, including myself were awakened with loud booms, like bombs exploding. Force was so great shook houses in the surrounding areas mentioned, including mine. St. Martin Sheriff Dept. Notified by myself as well as lots of other residents. St. Martin deputy I spoke to also felt the 2nd blast, he told me it shook his entire unit, while on the premises of Cecilia High school. Fire dept. And Sheriff Deputies searched areas, but found nothing to my knowledge. This has occurred regulary over the past 3 days. Blast are going off in the area strong enough to shake houses. Any idea what is going on??? People of this small community are scared and want answers.
There are small oil rigs around the area, but I have heard what u would call a blow out or blow off from a rig and this is much louder.
What gets me is; why doesn't the Sheriff's Office know what's going on? If is some kind of testing I would think the proper authorities would have been informed. Also, I was an Airman in the Navy and worked less than a 1/4 mile from the Blue Angels Hangar….I know what sonic boom sounds like and this ain't it.

[link to enenews.com]

SOUNDS LIKE TO ME,,THAT CRUST IS COLLAPSING...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP