Users Online Now: 2,412 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 704,776
Pageviews Today: 1,152,794Threads Today: 466Posts Today: 7,784
11:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject psychedelic, path to inner worlds.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Anyone who has had a profound experience will understand what I'm going to be saying and hopefully this will help all though's who have had a profound trip but didn't know how to make sense of it so felt "Crazy" when "high" on mushrooms, dmt, lsd, ect. You must clear your mind don't take it in the first place to trip do it to learn and this will totally change the "high" . secondly you start to notice and focus on how great your body feels play with how it feels try and send vibrations to other parts of your body try and up the magnetic feeling surging threw your body up to your head. let your senses get completely overloaded with your will, eventually your senses will become heavily over loaded. magnetism will be all over your body even in the skull you will feel weird pressures in the cartilage of your nose and various parts of your head that you didn't even knew you could feel.

it can be scary some people freak out at this point start forgetting who they are what they are doing, open eye visuals can be so intense you can't see anything or if you can see (things start losing color, things become super sharp, or extremely enhanced. perception of time can stop speed up go in reverse or slow down) your brains thinking and feeling of thought will feel like a processer like a strait beam of light like your thinking in hyper speed with absolute clarity or if your freaked out absolute chaos. keep letting all of this ride and rise don't get freaked out and pay to much attention to it.

take control if you start to forget who you are its you trying to connect to your ego to get a sense of who you are as a person and remember the experiences you had up to that point that define who you are, just let it go and remember all is ok you will come back down.

your senses will continue to get so loaded that you cant feel the what we call reality or normal world around you, you forgot who you were because your ego is no longer apart of you and their will begin to be a battle. a test if you will. the test is if you can get a handle of what is happening by now your mind will be running rampant and a hallucinations as well . if you cant see the normal world anymore the visions will be insane they are totally based off of what you are thinking and what your emotions are like and you wont be able to do anything until you realize this you will most likely cycle threw fear based visions freaking yourself out until you realize what keeps happening.. what really is happening though you are out of your body in the astral realms with no knowledge of it just keep in mind you are experiencing what you are producing energetically. you are harmonizing to frequency's based on the ones your putting out though your emotions and thoughts and also vibrating with others. Its common to hear things at this point see things or beings take everything with a grain of salt at first feel it out you can defiantly feel what is foreign and what is your thinking when you pay attention and calm your mental chatter..

This is a low state of your actual potential still, but you have access to divine knowledge if you can calm yourself . and master the art of remembrance for when you come back down. The better the thoughts the higher vibrations you will harmonize with and encounter better "entity's" just remember fear will destroy you in this state and you will see the truth of the things you are fearing in that moment. but its all worth taking in and thinking about when your sober.

I believe there are higher realms past this I just don't think my vibration of knowledge is high enough yet to surpass this realm yet.

There is many paths on these plants this isn't the only way so don't take it like I'm talking like I've discovered THE path to getting out of body or in a state of no time I didn't even discover this per say everyone does it eventually its just hard to realize what is happening, I just wanted to post my thoughts on this topic
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP