Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 789,910
Pageviews Today: 1,352,139Threads Today: 526Posts Today: 9,655
03:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The majority of people in the world do NOT support freedom of speech.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This whole Kate prank call thing has proved that the majority of people are hypocrites that do not support freedom of speech.

You people disgust me.

You have the nerve to support the freedom of speech for people like that French journalist who published work which directly attacked the values and beliefs of millions of people around the world, yet when someone uses freedom of speech and sets out to play a HARMLESS joke on the “royals”, you freak the fuck out and call for their heads to be chopped off. Wow, just wow. Freedom of speech my ass.

You think that the DJ’s are the ones responsible for the nurse committing suicide, well they’re not. But YOU are. You’re the ones that criticized the HELL out of her and made her feel as worthless as a piece of shit. And WHY morons, WHY? Why are you so far up the British Royals ass’s? What good have they done for them to have so many loyal supporters? Oh I think I know why. It’s because their family is responsible for the conquering and colonising of the land you’re probably living on, right (Scotland, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, USA, Canada, New Zealand, etc)? Because their family are the ones who murdered MILLIONS and MILLIONS of innocent people, so that they can claim and steal their land, right? Right?? If no, then why the fuck???

In a way I’m glad of this incident. It’s shown me your true colours. It’s just a pity someone had to die for it. But her death is not in vain.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP