Users Online Now: 1,280 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,202
Pageviews Today: 372,887Threads Today: 108Posts Today: 1,680
03:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you heard of a book 'Forbidden Archaeology' by Michael Cremo?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recently found out about this. He spent 8 years researching all the original field reports of archaeologists going back hundreds of years and he found out a few things.

there is a lot of evidence that the human race is very very old. Hundreds of millions of years old. This information has been systematically suppressed by the establishment because it goes against the Darwinian idea that people are only recently evolved into homo sapiens sapiens in the past 20 thousand years.

So this is interesting to know. It puts some things in a new light. In India they have these books the Vedas, the Vedic texts, that are considered mythology but they tell a story about history going back a hundred thousand years or more. There's stories of battles where they use flying ships called vimanas and they have laser weapons and nuclear weapons. There are even signs of an ancient prehistory nuclear war found at a coupe sites one in India and one in Egypt I think.

In central america there's these ancient stones which depict warriors riding on dinosaurs and there's all sorts of anatomically correct stone statues depicting different dinosaurs.

I do think that there is some truth to evolution, I'm not one of those religious dudes who wants to disprove Darwin. I think it's fairly obviously true that if a creature is isolated in a new environment and has to adapt to catch a new kind of prey it will become like a different thing from the other ones of it's kind that live in the original environment. I think if you give a creature millions of years to mold itself to it's environment it will become different from it's ancestors. It's a long process of additive changes. adaptation multiplied by long stretches of time equaling evolution from one thing into another thing.

So real scientists accept new information, I think the establishment scientists who conspire to hide one piece of evidence so that the other preferred evidence is not discredited, those scientists are fools and cowards. Maybe they are just egotists that don't want to admit their beliefs are wrong, or maybe they have a profit motive because new textbooks would need to be written and new archaeology would have to be done to verify old evidence with new techniques. who knows.

So then I wonder what sort of things have been hidden from us. The library at Alexandria was burned down twice to hide something. The true history of the world has been lost because the ruling elite and the organized religions wanted the truth hidden. Or maybe over long stretched of time, the global climate changes and natural disasters happen and civilizations die from the corruption of their people and fail. Things are lost.

Just imagine though, try to imagine 400 million years of human history resulting in us being here today. It's mind boggling. Not some monkey man, modern humans just like us for 400 million years or more.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP