Users Online Now: 1,748 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 670,165
Pageviews Today: 863,367Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 2,928
07:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have the most persistent, annoying, LEAKING AND OOZING ear infection - help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have had an ear infection for over 1 year now, it started on the inside of my ear as swimmers ear, but then the liquid that came out of my ear got on my skin around the earlobe, chapped it, and the bacteria gained entry into my skin.

I have taken I think a total of 4 different antibiotics 5 times, from skin creme to 2 different kinds of oral pills to drops for my ear, AND IT KEEPS COMING BACK

I work in an industrial clean room enviornment, I am forced to wear ear protection there, but my stupid ear leaks so much fluid that it stains my hair net yellow and brown.

The leaking is actually coming out of my skin, it isn't pus, it is a yellowish fluid that is sticky and scabbish when dried.

During the summer, I would put the antibiotic creme on my earlobe, and then go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night with a 5 inch diameter yellow crust / stain on my pillow, with ooze running down my neck - ALL coming OUT of the skin of just my earlobe!

IT'S INSANITY! I hate big pharma, they don't know how to fix this, so I am hoping someone here can help me!

Anyone know of any natural remedies to get rid of a simple impetigo skin infection? I already tried putting alcohol on it, DO NOT DO THAT, it burns like a red hot iron is stuck on my ear and it doesn't help, the anti biotics helped but then it just comes back again and again, but freaking dumps in the toilet REAR END, REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ENDED IN STALL 3 PISS

Sorry, I had to get my frustration out, this isn't a troll thread I am really seeking advice for how to get rid of impetigo skin infections.

My username is not ttowngirl so I don't know how to do anything, like get milk stains out of a leather couch or predict alien invasions and earthquakes.

Thanks!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP