Users Online Now: 2,030 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,230
Pageviews Today: 1,324,272Threads Today: 325Posts Today: 5,189
10:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE COMPASS AND SQAURE AND THE CROSS - ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i am not mason but what im about to share with you has come to me via contemplation.

the square is used to draw straight lines and 90 degree angles to produce zigzags or various squares, this is masculine.
and it represents the male side of the brain, the left hemisphere.

the compass is used to draw perfect circles this represnts the intuition and creativity of the right brain, which is the femanine side.

in occult litreture and scientific litreture it is said that the two main lines of nerves that connect these two hemispheres intersect each other, that is why the right brain controls the left side of the body and vice versa.
this is also the cross.

in occult litreture it is said that this cross creates the ego and one's sense of self.
you are crucified in your brain, you have been ever since your birth.

if you were to pull the compass down and the squre up you would get an X a cross with the masonic G crucified upon it.

this is why i believe the G stands for eGo as well the many other interpretation it has.

if you were to rotate the symbol so that the compass is on the right side the square on the left, the G would appear similliar to the greek letter omega or the hebrew letter HET or and upside down TET what it means though i still dont know Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP