Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 345,639
Pageviews Today: 543,135Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 3,318
06:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OK HI! I WAS CONTACTED BY INTERN-DIMENSIONAL ET'S OF LOVE AND ANCESTRY ABOUT A SHIFT OF THE AGES!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So. I am here to tell the tail for this particular night and day. I am here in Love and the Highest Order for telling the honest truth about what has happened to me.

This is an inspiring event and a series of events during the journey that is life, that started when I was very small.

Without going into too much personal details, I ended up realizing I was being contacted by entities that believed or sent the message that we were part of a larger family.

I wasn't too sure whether this meant the family of my own blood, or the entire Earth family, but some other things got sent.

One major discussion, probing and creative expression that was pulsating through my mind and soul during these events. Was that one of the largest events known to Human History, period, was going to happen, in my life time.

I at first took this to be a very self-centered thing and my ego inflated thinking that I was specifically supposed to be called forth as a "One". And I was right, because we all are, but only when we are ready to realize ourselves and play our equal parts in this unlocking of the possibilities on Earth.

So I smoothed back out and took to reliving the events that had happened and recording all the information. I went on a many year introspective journey that was ultimately dominated by the art of understanding and transcending duality.

I found that by transcending the biased perspective that traces a linear path in duality, we can literally rise out of boundaries that would otherwise limit our minds from making the required shift to understand and act in the Universe at large.

We are stuck, as Humans, in between embracing either of our dual natures.

This is because the trick is to allow and let go of intending to place your perspective in any particular view or form. Thus there is no "rebound" when going from one extreme to another and your vision remains steady, instead of being influenced by all the physical things around you.

Because in the end, physicality, is duality. There is no something without nothing, no matter without empty space.

But Light, and God, is similar, but different. There is truly no need for Darkness other than to realize that Light is there by default.

And this is to realize such is so, in a physical manner. There is no other way to experience such, without first collapsing the possibilities into a set of physical dualities based upon counter-opposing forces set into motion by and as the laws of physics of this Universe.

But before collapsing, all is One. And that is how it exists, in reality.

Our brains act as filters which generate the particular duality based physical system for which we experience a collapsing of possibilities down to the one's limited by the physical laws of this Universe.

It is literally the mind's acceptance of the body's limitations that this stems from. The duality. Doesn't actually exist in nature, it assumes itself, as an operator of the fabric of space, in accordance with our consciousness. This is why learning to guide and control your will power and creativity is so important.

If others have guided your will power and creativity more than you are, then at large, you are not in control of the reality you are a part of and collectively generating. It is OK, because in the end, the Universe is in control.

There are many factions trying to hide this information from you and Earth people's. They do not want others to know, so that they can manipulate the reality people experience, by interfering with their minds through these principals that they are purposely hidden from.

Like an abusive Father or Mother, ultimately they allow one or more details in that they cannot keep out. These details are all that are needed to set the wheels of awareness churning within the mind's eye, to understand what the oppressive forces are knowing and more.

The oppressive forces on this planet, are no where near the carries of the light of intelligence. They carry power through sacred demonic ritual and energy manipulations techniques. This is present and openly visible in all systems.

To negate the possibilities which involve a more negative and oppressive experience. Do not give energy to the idea of entities understanding and existing this light.

They are a trick.

You are a real life slice of God. So is every one else. No one is higher than one another.

For this purpose. If you understand this, you are more intelligent than those that seek to oppress.

The only reason to oppress would be to seek to remain in power physically. But physicality is an illusions based upon many things, some of which I cannot discuss here, because it is your journey to discover and be challenged by introspectively!. That experience is a gift of the Universe alone! We are alchemists, professors of the light, consciousness, emotions and the cosmos and we can all be healthy if we focus on what we actually are, not what we think we are or want to be.

This is done by knowing! Which relates to the the transcending of DUALITY by no longer ATTEMPTING to think along the SAME LINEAR PATH which will repeat itself many times every cycle.

So when you shift to the view of the larger cycles. It would be akin to viewing by months at a time, instead of viewing just each day. But this is a more complex analogy, and I wanted to spark your interest in the larger possibilities out there.

So I will leave this here, and allow you to sit and ponder over what you have just read. I pass to you the feeling of love and light, wisdom and serenity, as we are all safe from any true cataclysm because our Soul's are eternal.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP