Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO sighting in Vegas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've never posted about this before anywhere else, but I thought I'd finally share it. I was on a business trip in Las Vegas in August of 2010 and staying at the Trump. I can't remember what floor level, but it was kind of high up. The view wasn't the Strip view, it was on the opposite end, with a mountain view. I had time to kill and since I don't do drink or gamble and am interested in UFOs, I spent hours listening to podcasts and watching the sky, basically UFO hunting. As I was watching toward the mountains, at around 11am, maybe noon, I saw a group of 4 UFOs fly by. They didn't look or act like the stereotypical UFO. It was 3-4 of them, following each other, each the same distance apart. They were black circles, but pretty large. Maybe about The size of a small helicopter without the tail, but not shiny, there was no reflection. They were solid black circles traveling together. They zipped by very fast. When they passed though, as they were moving forward, they very quickly were bouncing up and down as they moved, alternating with the one behind it. As one moved up, the one behind it moved down at the same and so on, but very rapidly, as they were traveling forward rapidly. They moved behind the mountains out of sight pretty quickly. They couldn't have been birds because they were many times larger than a bird, and like a perfect circle shape. They could have been military, but classified, because no aircraft could have made those maneuvers and travelled that quickly. They zipped right by, making the up and down movements. Just wondering if anyone has seen anything similar. Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP