Users Online Now: 2,040 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 887,388
Pageviews Today: 1,476,892Threads Today: 603Posts Today: 10,510
02:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject If you Love God Truly, catholicism is the snake in the Garden of Eden that would deny your heart Unto The Father.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Very True...

As one who was raised catholic, educated through University in catholic schools and staunch in my church-faith; when I chose to give my life Unto The Father, I was never Led or Directed to return to the rcc.

Lots of BS here recently from catholics. Not like they are much different from Laodicean Christians who cannot find it in their heart to surrender self Unto The Father, but there is some difference.... catholics put their faith in the church whereas Christians are more directed to God. The rcc seeks the Middleman role in the lives of its parishioners...

catholicism since Constantine has adopted whatever changes that serve its purposes, and had no concern with remaining True to The Gospel or Abiding With God's Plan for mankind...

Really comes down to catholic worship of their institution instead of devotion Unto God. catholic clergy just won't bring Trust In God to the forefront of their liturgy. Shit, why would they? Make too much money and wield too much power by being Middlemen...

Soon though, all will Change.

Christ Jesus Is Embarked Upon HIS Return.

Will the man-of-sin be a roman catholic?

My money is on that happening.

Watch out for snakes in the grass that smooth-talk you away from God.

Anyone who can't Acclaim Jesus as The Only Way Unto The Father is a liar and pretender...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP