Users Online Now: 1,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 370,808
Pageviews Today: 482,150Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 1,769
04:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prayers aren't answered .. You aren't praying right ..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What weirdo wrote this garbage .. regardless of the religion ..

Why does God not answer most people's prayers? Do you know how to pray in a way that will get real results?

I know that what I am about to say is not "politically correct." But let me put it this way: Why should you expect the God of the Bible to answer the prayers of people who pray to some other god? Who pray in a wrong manner? Who regularly disobey the true God? Who ask for the wrong things?

The answer is simple—you should not! Make no mistake. You have no reason to expect real answers to your prayers unless you pray to the true God in the right way. This may seem outrageous to those who take Christianity for granted—just another of the many religions in the world. But the truth is that literally millions of people in our Western, supposedly Christian, world have NO IDEA who the true God is or how they should pray to Him.

[link to www.tomorrowsworld.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP