Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bugarach in France, a place you need to be to survive the Dec 21 doom
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well, i guess you all know this, it is all around the media and the internet.

The small village called Bugarach (it is on the Pyrenees close to the french/spanish borders) is already famous of its ufos visits. The whole area seems to be the "Cathar's" area with Rennes-Le-Chateau not too far away.

But it seems there is a rumor that is spread these days that this small village with its "up side down mountain" will be the only place that will "survive" the doom. In fact they say that the ufos will appear and take the people off the top of mountain or something.

People say that the mountain's shape inspired the mountain in Steven Spielberg's Close Encounters of the Third Kind. It also seems there are cave in this mountain and people claim to hear underground sounds and military traffic... and they watch ufos over it.

The village has less than 200 residents and they expect more than 2000 visitors these days, many from different sects, media people and others just curious to see if anything happens. I read that the gov will send police there to secure the place.
I tried to find some live feed from the area, i hoped to find at least one from the village but i only found some from around the area and no view of the mountain or the village.

i also found many videos on this on youtube, i will post 1 just to know how this place looks like and how the people who live there, react (in french).

One in english
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP