Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kundalini
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message id like your guys opinion on an experience that ive had.

a few months ago when i was only begining to realize how connected everything is. ive had a strange night.

at first it started with an unpleasent feeling in my stomach, so i went to the toilet room. but instead of doing the usual bussiness. i felt my body vibrating and waves of energy going across it. so i relaxed and decided to allow this energy to take control of me, and closed my eyes.

i felt something going up and straightning my back more with each step... i saw a strange drakness in my minds eye... the energy moved up again, and i saw a strange light. it moved again to my head. my head leaned left, and then to the right, after that my head centred and it was quiet, i remember hearing the light bulb flickering and i saw it going on and off via the light that had pentrated my eye lids.
i then allowed the energy to go up once more... when it did, it felt as if a bottle of champagne was opned inside my brain, i felt as if the energies were oozing out of me, i saw millions of orbs of light coming at me at a tremendous speed, i interpreted them as if each orb of light is a universe as i thought i was in inter dimensional or inter universal space.
for a moment i felt a great serenity and i also felt how its like to be EVERYTHING and know EVERYTHING... (although i wasnt everything and didnt know everything, just felt what it was like)

i must say that this was completly spontaneous. i have read about kundalini before therefore i knew that the crown chakra can be opened by allowing or wanting it.
but never have i read about techniques for rasing kundalini nor have i tried any.

ive seen the term kundalini in various occult books, but they never explain what it is and why it happens.

i was hoping you guys could explain why it happened to me, what does it mean, and what do i need to do now.

thanks in advance. DPS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP