Users Online Now: 2,197 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,615
Pageviews Today: 859,535Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 4,912
10:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hooray for Alienware! (Don't buy these computers)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Alienware M15X has shit the bed on me a half dozen times in a year and a half since I got it. Was working fine last night, woke up today to turn it on, nothing. NO power whatsoever.

This is perfect, considering I have a half-finished filmscore I need to complete and the computer is just dead. I just lost about a years worth of work - I should have backed everything up.

Don't get Alienware, they shit the bed if you sneeze the wrong way. The customer service sucks and tells you something different every time you call. You drop $3000 on one of these computers and the cocksuckers can't even take 10 minutes out of their day to try and troubleshoot for you if you're out of warranty. So much for customer service. A fucking multi-billion dollar company needs MORE MONEY to help me after I've dropped several grand on their touchy products?

Fuck it, I hope 12/21/12 is the fucking end. Let it all burn. Anyone got any clue on what might be the problem? I'd like some assistance in rectifying this issue before I literally hang myself.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP