Users Online Now: 1,297 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 283,266
Pageviews Today: 376,922Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,698
03:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do some people have more luck than others?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Throughout my lifetime I have come across people who seem to just have good luck...

There are certainly people who have worked hard and made themselves successful through their own effort - I'm not doubting that.

But there are also A LOT of people who have worked hard and done everything possible to be successful and have never reached success.

I remember back in highschool there were some kids who never studied, partied all the time and scored top marks regardless. Still others, studied their asses off and barely passed or even still failed.

Same in the business world, some people are just magnets to good fortune without any effort. Its almost as if we are pre-destined to be who we are no matter what you do.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP