Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John lennon still alive??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey guys,

Before the b.s flags come up, everything I'm saying is 100 percent truth, but I'm not going to force you to believe me. I live in a small town in the county of devonshire in england and work with an organization that helps homeless people. Recently we had an elderly man come into our building seeking help, he told us his name was john and he'd been homeless now for some 20 years. Upon seeing this man, I seemed to recognize his face from somewhere but couldn't be sure. He had a large and messy beard and moustache and long grey hair. So after talking to john for some time, we couldn't establish if he had any relatives or friends that we could contact and get them to help him, john was in a bad way and it was clear he needed help. I noticed that he spoke with a slightly northen accent which I can remember reminded me of the same recognizable tone that john lennon spoke with. I tried to find out some information from the john that came to us and he said that he'd been on the road for many years and had a band back in the 60s, he told me that he had lived in new york for the most part of the late 70s before moving back to england where he had entered a life of poverty upon his choosing. I took john to the local barbershop and got him a jaircut and made sure he was fresh and healthy. It was after spending ythe day with him that I decided to bring him back to my house and stay the night as tomorrow we had some accomidation sorted out for him in a hostel. My wife janet had made a large beef stew and we all sat around the table joking and talking about life in general, it was at that moment I looked at john with his new haircut and clean shaven face, It was at that moment that shivers were sent down my spine and I just couldn't fathom what was going on. Could this be john lennon? I thought to myself. I didn't want to say anything because I felt I'd look like an idiot so after eating I made up a bed for john on the couch and we all went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning at about 7am and went into the lounge to check on john and get some breakfast made and ready to serve. I noticed the front door was open and then looked at the couch, john had gone. I went to work later that morning to see if john had gone ahead without me, no sign of him whatsoever. A week went by and still nothing, I presumed that john had left the town as homeless people do often to find another place to live.

So you see my dilema here and utter shock, I can't say for certain that this was john lennon but the similarities were frightening. I found this forum recently and hopefully some of you guys will know what I'm talking about, I really don't know where else to go with this story.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP